There are a few things that you need to know going into this post.
- My husband (the Chief) is a life long Notre Dame fan.
- Southern California is home to a University and football program of which we are not allowed to speak.
- One of my very best friends lives in Southern California.
- She is one of the most generous people I know.
- She sent the following outfit to Murph a few months ago.
Ok. So the other day I was going to let Murph wear the adorable outfit above SO-CAL friend sent to him. Daddy reluctantly dressed him for me and I didn't play that close of atttention to the conversation they were having.
That is until I picked Murph up from the sitter's house and found him wearing a Batman shirt. Murph doesn't OWN a Batman shirt.
Murph had discovered how to put his hand in his diaper. I am still hoping that he was just trying to scratch an itch.... but I can't be sure. Unfortunately this diaper discovery just happened to be a diaper that was "loaded."
So what did he do?
He decided to wipe his hand on his shirt.
That's right. He wiped poo on his shirt.
His father has never been so proud.